Everywhere - Poem by Heather Hill
I wake up thinking of you. Thinking of your pretty face.
Your all that I know. When I see you I just want to just sit
there and have a conversation with you.
Your everywhere that I go, your everyone that I see.
Your the only one that can make me really smile.
When I turn around your there. When I'm around you
everyone else seems to disappear.
Even when I'm down I think about your funny jokes.
Your all I talk about your all that think about.
Your everywhere that I go Your everywhere no matter
what I'm doing.
All I want to say is that I love you and I just want to get
to know you better.
Comments about Everywhere by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl