Fallen Lovers - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Fallen lovers stray,
From the path of mind and body.
Tripping in the brush,
Of feelings so embodied.
Tears of frustration fall,
A mark of loneliness.
As those tears fall,
Into the abyss.
Comments about Fallen Lovers by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl