Feeling Angry - Poem by Pam Fraser
I Feel Angry
I want to hurt them, like they hurt me!
Make them feel, like they had made me feel.
How come some things are so easy for some people?
If only things could be so easy for me.
Why do I need to feel so Angry?
Comments about Feeling Angry by Pam Fraser
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: people
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl