Fibbing: Best Friend - Poem by Chuck Toll
Can heal all
Except for herself.
So many she helps grow forward,
Then retires to her empty bed of restless pain.
(Based on the Fibonacci sequence, so the number of syllables
in each line of the poem is the sum of the previous two lines:
Comments about Fibbing: Best Friend by Chuck Toll
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl