Fine, Alright - Poem by ice johnson
As long, I never told you truth
God knows, I'll be alright
The sun light is out and Im fine
You around is all I need to know
As long, as Im alright, I'll be fine, so fine
So you always hang with your friends, and smile endlessly laughing
I'll be in the backround and just stare forever and forever
No one needs to know
cause i'm fine
I dont have to adjust my position
I have a clear view of you
so thats all i need
I love you and you dont know?
I dont want to get hurt......
Im just so happy that your here.....
here with me....secretly.....
Comments about Fine, Alright by ice johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl