Fly Away - Poem by karin collins
Fly away and don’t look back
Spread your wings and soar,
It is where you're meant to be
Free for evermore.
You were always destined
For more than I could give,
To stay and not explore it
Is no way for you to live.
My heart will feel your absence
My mind will fight your flight,
It’s time for you to go now
Into that gentle night.
Don’t be afraid to lift your wings
Higher than the mountains top,
The heavens are your limit now
There’s no reason you should stop.
I’ll look for your loving glow
Every clear moons night,
I’ll look for that gentle soul
Who found life in taking flight.
Comments about Fly Away by karin collins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl