Fly In The Clouds - Poem by lisa parks
I want to fly in
the clouds with you.
Will you give me the
wings to fly?
Where are we going?
Are we going to stop
on the way?
So....I want to fly
in the clouds.
Comments about Fly In The Clouds by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye