Christian K. Montiel
Follow My Lead. - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
Follow my lead.
Go ahead baby girl hold my hand because with this love we can see trough the darkness, they say our love is fake but I say our love is real.
Follow my lead and don’t worry about the rest because whatever I feel on my chest is real, because I want to let you know one thing and that is that this world is going to do it best to bring us down.
I know many people has tell you that I’m not good but believe that he say and she say stuff destroy most of the true love relationships.
So the longest you keep following my lead, we can make it trough the harsh times of this empty dark life on this lonely cold world.
Comments about Follow My Lead. by Christian K. Montiel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl