Fools' Love Day - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
(lyrics written with lovely Mania)
Good morning air, and flowers, and birds, and bees,
I’m walking along this avenue breeze.
Rose feathers around me
bright rainbows above me.
Hello lurid fair, and faces, laughter, bliss.
I’m joining this morning your loveliest mist.
The signpost shows east
the way to your feast.
Hi there sweet breath, and colours patched with pink,
I’m rushing headlong, in red clouds I sink.
Bells ringing around me
hearts thumbing inside me.
And, I fly, I smile, and slide away,
in this winter’s May, we’re invited to pray
so we ought to stay
on fool’s love day.
Comments about Fools' Love Day by Niko Tiliopoulos
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl