For A Father - Poem by LaTisha Parkinson
Am I so desperate for a father?
That I’d do whatever it takes?
Let him pretend to care then break my heart again?
Why do I do this to myself?
It’s always the same thing with him
He pretends then breaks what can’t be replaced
All the time it’s done the same way
So why do I let him lead me a stray?
I’m confused and don’t know what to do,
What would you do if it were you?
Comments about For A Father by LaTisha Parkinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl