For A Loved One - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
My most fragile song I will write
curved by the wounds of my heart.
With the splinters of your sky I will paint it
and you will give to it life.
With the sorrow of my happiness I will weave it.
In the fields of your soul I will be lost.
And inside my dream your legend I will steal.
Ethereal one, inside your eyes I will hide.
Comments about For A Loved One by Niko Tiliopoulos
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl