For You No More - Poem by nyna bankard
My heart can't break any more
No tears these eyes are looking for.
Gave all I had and bared my soul
Changed my life to play a roll
That neither of us where ready for.
So I braced myself and closed the door.
You will no longer control my mind
My inner voice I have come to find.
No man is worth the pain they unfold
No longer will I put my life on hold!
Comments about For You No More by nyna bankard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl