Forever - Poem by Nightshade Starlight
Forever together we will be
Just you and me.
Your smile brightens my day,
Your kisses make keeps the fear at bay.
We would be together
Always and forever.
That sparkle in your eyes
Tell me there are no lies.
You always said that
We'd be together for eternity.
I loved you
And you loved me.
Yet there something nagging at me.
Forever is an awfully long time.
Comments about Forever by Nightshade Starlight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda