Four Little Words - Poem by Eden Williams
Today as I think what I've done and what I should do.
Should love you or should I not?
That question goes through my head day and night.
Some of me wants to still love you, but some of me wants to let go of what I've holded on to for so long.
I wonder if you notice me throughout the day, when we look at each other and we meet eye to eye.
Something tells me that you know I exist.
You know that I have love for you
I can tell you want to tell me something but maybe you dont know how to say it or what to say
I just wish you would say those four little words that I long for so long.
I wish I could hear I love you too.
Comments about Four Little Words by Eden Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl