Gen A Time To Ponder - Poem by Mill Field
With unpremeditated intensity the blue sky darkens into heavy, threatening grey;
Wind makes the trees restless then whips them into a frenzy of whirling leaf and bending bough;
And now the rain -
Incessant, torrential -
Accompanied by a cataclasmic finale of elemental forces.
A time to wonder,
A time to ponder on Man's littleness before the forces of Nature.
And now quietude.
Comments about Gen A Time To Ponder by Mill Field
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda