Ghost Of My Heart - Poem by Toby
To see the world in her face,
Eternity in her gait.
Walk a million miles in one pace,
And say the universe in one phrase.
To walk freely on a black beach,
And hear her voice.
How I wish to see your face,
Ghost of my heart.
Comments about Ghost Of My Heart by Toby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl