Girl Of My Dreams. - Poem by Changez Ndzai
Your skin is so smooth,
Like a fresh ripen fruit,
Your heart is a white tooth,
Clean with no hate soot.
A true queen in love booth,
Thus I wish to kiss your foot,
Your voice is a melody sooth,
For real am dying in your loot.
Your walking style doth,
Attracts me unto your set,
Day dreaming of your love moth,
Hope you will give me a seat.
Love is a piece of flesh path,
Which needs keen handle plot,
Hence I beg you queen lath,
Don't let me die alone in love pot.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Girl Of My Dreams. by Changez Ndzai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl