Give Up - Poem by Tina MacAdam
Left a broken pile on the floor.
Alone and crying.
Scared and confused.
I do not why it happened.
I do not know what to do.
A touch can hurt so much.
Words can be so empty.
I have become empty
I have given up.
Comments about Give Up by Tina MacAdam
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl