Giving You My Heart - Poem by Pam Fraser
You are the first thing I think of
Each morning when I rise.
You are the last thing I think of
Each night when I close my eyes.
When you reach for me
I will always be there for you.
I hope when I reach for you
You will be there too.
As long we have each other
it would be like no other.
I swear you’re every breath I take.
My feelings for you aren’t fake
What more can I ask for
You’re the only one I adore
My feelings are getting strong
it’s a feeling Where we both belong.
With every move we make
I want to show you everything
but that hardest part
Is where do I start?
So, I'm starting with giving
To you... My heart
Comments about Giving You My Heart by Pam Fraser
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl