Glad Hexaduad - Poem by Kay Francis
each time I remember
our first kiss so tender,
and the love I saw in blue eyes
instead of mere lust and sweet lies.
your words court me!
From across an ocean,
you send your devotion.
Here's my answer.
Comments about Glad Hexaduad by Kay Francis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl