Guardian Angel - Poem by Patricia Martin
One Day, It happened! God made a Way
He Sent an Angel to Rescue Me!
I was on my way home from school
My brother was chasing me
And I ran so Fast, as can be
Across the Alley, But I didn't see
That Car that Hit Me!
All I remember is;
Seeing the Wheel in Front of Me
Then All of a Sudden! I was Pulled out
I know with-out a Shadow of Doubt
My Guardian Angel Rescued Me!
God Gave Each of Us One!
An Angel We Can't See
To Protect and Rescue Us
From any horrible thing!
For this is True
It States it in God's Word
God gave Us a Guardian Angel
To Protect You and Me
Comments about Guardian Angel by Patricia Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye