Guava - Poem by vavroovahana patra
Behold the beauty of guava tree!
In nature’s garden she is free.
She is the gift of nature;
Born for the worldly creature.
She bears green, yellow, red delicious fruits;
Human beings, parrots, pigeons and bats are her guests.
Fruits are delicate and lovely,
Attract the travellers and birds gaily.
She spreads the brown boughs to the sky,
Above her beautiful black crows fly.
She is the perennial gift of nature,
She contents the hunger of the creature.
Comments about Guava by vavroovahana patra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda