Guilt (Redux) - Poem by Aidan Ross
When will horror end?
I’ve killed my only friend.
Dying in the park.
Can't see past the dark.
I want to face the fact.
But my heart is black.
I'm hanging from a tree.
From guilt, death set me.
Comments about Guilt (Redux) by Aidan Ross
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl