Guilty! - Poem by savannah cryer
im guilty for loving, sharing, and caring
about a man older than me,
he makes me laugh,
he makes me cry,
he makes my life seem whorth while.
if he could see the love and the happiness
that he brings and the joy to my life,
he could see forever in two hearts
that belong together.
im guilty in all accounts,
but most of all im guilty in loving you.
guilty is alot of things,
but if being is wrong, you can hold me down,
pin me down,
step on my face,
shove me into the ground,
because guilty i am,
because im guilty of loving you! ! !
Comments about Guilty! by savannah cryer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl