Happy New Year - Poem by Niko Tiliopoulos
Another year, another tear,
it's such a mess over here.
A new hope, a new dope.
A little of this, a little of that, a few more inches of rope.
A holy nigh, a holy fight,
for what is wrong and what is right.
Stormy days of haze,
I'm afraid to watch the thunder's blaze.
Emptiness versus loneliness.
For a moment I envied her happiness.
O God, I can't rhyme, every time, every verse.
Also it has to make some sense.
Well, in the end I am content,
for what I had to say, I said.
Comments about Happy New Year by Niko Tiliopoulos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda