Haunted - Poem by Heather Hill
Does it ever seem like your the only one that's there or does it feel that someone or something is always right there with you. Does it seem like your haunted by something. Haunted by your feelings or regrets. When your alone does it feel like someone else is there with you. Haunted by all the pain all my thoughts and fears. I can't help it all the pain I'm caused I guess its starting to haunt me.
written in 2004 or 2005
Comments about Haunted by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl