Heart Broken - Poem by Shastina McElmurry
My heart feels like it was just crushed by one million pounds.
My life is a bunch of screaming demons well that’s how it sounds.
My body trembles in the cold.
For his hand I can never hold.
I blink and my life flashes in front of me.
I guess we were never meant to be.
Im alone and scared in this place I call home.
I can never find where I belong so I just Rome.
My heart was abused.
My life was misused.
Im dying a long painful death.
You want even care when I run out of breath.
Comments about Heart Broken by Shastina McElmurry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl