Held On Hold. - Poem by Durlabh Singh
Held on hold, the hours pass
Sour it may be. a slippery mold
Seeing colour, feel of strength
A vivid life in concentration.
Elongation in shorter meter
Immediations in censered mind
A suspension cast before and after
A time for no decision to bind.
Short life infused with mordant
A sip, sigh or laughter in sight
Running with stream along the banks
Keeping pace with a shadowy chapter.
Silent knowledge, a newness born
Without foundation without reason
A fulcrum suspended beyond concept
Total being merged in amalgamated season.
Comments about Held On Hold. by Durlabh Singh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl