Hermosa - Poem by Felix Lugo
You’ll like the moon that shines at night,
and the sun that lights up my day.
You’re a friend that is always there
for me even to end.
Why is it that you have begun to do
Somebody like you “Hermosa” is smart
but you seem not to let it inside of you.
One day you will see that you are the one for me,
but it’s just too hard to believe
that you might have same type of love for me.
And know this is not a dream;
it’s a reality world
with you and me.
Comments about Hermosa by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl