His Littoral - Poem by James Mills
spew over me.
Soothe with green
this salt sadness
sting deep, so deep
that old pain
I come and go.
It comes and goes in
into running sand,
and none will know
the way that I have been.
Comments about His Littoral by James Mills
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl