Christian K. Montiel
Holy Emotions. - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
Looking trough the window,
How you drive away on that taxi
And I begin to feel how my heart
Was beating so fast and I ask
To my self why life is too hard into this world?
Walking trough the rain trying so hard to forget my pain but is just won’t go away and the tears are running down in my face holding hands with the drops of the rain.
Sleeping alone as I look to you pictures the phone rings and is a message from you and it’s said, would you still love me in the morning?
In then I looked to the sky and I said to god thanks for this holly emotions that I feel, because it make me feel so good that I would write a love book just for you.
Comments about Holy Emotions. by Christian K. Montiel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl