Hope, Love, Faith - Poem by Nichole Pettit
If one can Hope
Does one have Faith?
Does one have to have Hope and Faith
Or are they like Life?
They come in plenty
Or are they like food?
They are of plenty
But, never rightfully given
Or like the moon?
They come in stages
Or like the tide?
They come and go
Or are Life, Hope, and Faith
All rightfully equal together to Love?
And if that i true
must we always Hope...
... in Love?
Or must we always Hope for Life,
Have Faith in Life
And Hope, have Faith in, and Live for
Comments about Hope, Love, Faith by Nichole Pettit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl