Hopeless Thoughts - Poem by Heather Rhoden
Thoughts swirling in my head.
I've been down this road before.
It only leads to a dead end,
Leaving me to wander once more.
Hopelessly losing the fight.
Silence threatening to choke me.
Is what I am doing right
Or is it not what it seems to be?
Guilt surrounding my soul.
I seem to know this path.
Pain seems to be all I know.
My sorrow appears to forever last.
Fruitlessly praying to be remembered.
Do you even care
That you caused this hurt?
Was the love ever there?
Comments about Hopeless Thoughts by Heather Rhoden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl