Ernest Hazvi Maengamhuru
I And Lenore Met - Poem by Ernest Hazvi Maengamhuru
I and Lenore met.
We met…by fate or chance…but we met.
That was not the last bus home
but I had much ado that awaited me ahead
So then it happened that Lenore and I met.
We met… by providence or destiny… but we met
I was a slave of time, I was home-bound,
distance was her master…so then…
like a sweet reverie, Lenore quickly vanished.
Comments about I And Lenore Met by Ernest Hazvi Maengamhuru
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl