I Did Not Know - Poem by Rod Morris
I Did Not Know
I did not know I had a heart,
Till we met, that was the start.
I did not know how life could be,
Till we began our memories.
I did not know life was so sweet,
When both heard one drumbeat.
I did not know the joys of life,
Till we became a man a wife.
I did not know the joy of kids,
Till we began our pyramid.
I did not know that they transcend,
Into our lifelong true-blue friends.
I only know life is a blast.
Only wish, go slow not fast.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about I Did Not Know by Rod Morris
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl