I Don'T Know How To Say - Poem by Kathryn Cox
It happened so fast,
When i open my eyes i can feel them shut.
When i close my eyes,
I feel like im drowning.
I can't tell if I am meant to be.
I cannot predict the facts of it.
Am I making sense?
Comments about I Don'T Know How To Say by Kathryn Cox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl