I Love - Poem by Oualid Alamghouz
I love swimming.
I love fishing and I love languages.
I love swimming, for it is my favourite sport.
I swim and I feel happy.
I love jumping from the rock to the water.
I love fishing in the river.
I just love it when it takes me half an hour to catch a fish.
I love fishing because I always fish in a breathtaking place.
And I love languages.
I love languages.
With languages I can do a lot.
Written by, Oualid Alamghouz.
Comments about I Love by Oualid Alamghouz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl