I Love It... - Poem by Shannon Nicole
I love it how people say they love you
But you know its just a lie.
I loved it when he walked away not even noticing I was there
I love it when he looked right passed me
And told the girl behind me
He loved her.
I love how you told me that you wanted me to stay
But then you left.
I love the way you say I love you
Every word dripping with lies.
I love it how you hold her close
And push me away everytime.
I love the way you look at me
You look into my eyes
But when I look back
There's nothing there
There's no thoughts of me..
I just love it!
Comments about I Love It... by Shannon Nicole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl