I'M..... - Poem by Heather Hill
I'm tired of all your lies.
I'm tired of you saying that you love me when you don't.
I hate it that I fell in love with you.
I hate it that I know you.
I'm sorry for even being there for you.
I'm sorry for the pain that I didn't caused.
I'm tired of living.
I hate being around you.
I'm sorry for trying to help you.
Do you get it now?
Comments about I'M..... by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl