I'M Going After You - Poem by Zayne Venilos
You make me laugh
you make me smile
I know you're worth my while
and that's why I'm going after you
Even though I made the move
you moved along with me too
As our old feelings came to the surface
and the barrier fell down
We tried it once, why not again?
we can do it now, we know where to begin
So why not see where we will end up
instead of just staying friends?
-March 13,2009. Written for my darling, Kayla.
Comments about I'M Going After You by Zayne Venilos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda