I'M Gone - Poem by nyna bankard
Your words are few but your actions speak loud
Don't give me that mess that you're too proud.
If you got something on your mind, spit it out
So it won't cause us to scream and shout.
I can't read your mind, so don't think I'ma try
Don't get mad when I ask why!
You got my heart, it's obvious you know
Can't put a price on my love and the way we grow.
I give so much but receive nothing in return
It breaks my heart to see there's no concern
For the patience I have or that fact that I try
What more do you want? Why you gotta make me cry?
Well forget you fool, I'm moving on
You'll realize what you lost once I'm gone.
Comments about I'M Gone by nyna bankard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl