I Miss You - Poem by Abdelrahman MHussien
I miss you when something really good happens,
because you're the one I want to share it with.
I miss you when something is troubling me,
because you're the one who understands me so well.
I miss you when I laugh and cry,
because I know that you are the one that
makes my laughter grow, and my tears disappear.
I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most
when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that
we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life!
Comments about I Miss You by Abdelrahman MHussien
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda