I Miss You - Poem by Saket Shrivastava
Wish I could see you,
Wish I could talk to you,
Wish I could feel you.
It feels as the time has stopped,
And the day never goes.
Minutes are like hours,
And the day is spent like a month.
How long we need to wait to become one?
Wish I could end this distance between 'You' and 'Me'.
So that we could sit together and stay free, Forever'
I love you!
I do, I do, yes I do..
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about I Miss You by Saket Shrivastava
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl