Maria Luisa Taylor
I Need To Believe - Poem by Maria Luisa Taylor
The truth cleans your mind
Truth is solid
Truth is beauty, beauty is truth
The truth will stand when all,
Truth is never broken or hurt
Truth is being honest with one another
Lie... People say lies in orden to cover
What is truth?
Truth is... H'ard
I need to believed the truth in your words.
I need to believe.
Comments about I Need To Believe by Maria Luisa Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda