I Read - Poem by Joseph Sakyiamah
Oh am sure I read;
But what do I read….
Thinking hard but still stick with one taught;
Do I read what is relevant or irrelevant! ! ! !
Ah, but all the same I read….
Then what do I read at all,
Or might it be the case that I read but,
I had never follow it teachings and lessons….
Hey…. then I have to read it better and follow
Only then will be my breakthrough in life,
So what do I read?
I read the Bible! ! !
Comments about I Read by Joseph Sakyiamah
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda