I See You - Poem by Brian Aji
When we look, we use our eyes,
When we see, we use our hearts.
I see you.
I see you and become blind to all else.
When I look at you smile,
I see love.
When I look in your eyes,
I see truth.
I've looked at beautiful things, beautiful faces,
But I see yours.
I don't have to look, to see you.
I see you right now, though my eyes are resting.
I'd seen you before we first met, and I knew you.
Because you're the one I longed for.
In my heart, I knew you,
But now, I've found you.
And I won't lose you.
I love you.
I see you.
Comments about I See You by Brian Aji
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl