I Still Remember That Starlit Night - Poem by Hemant Arora
I still remember that starlit night;
When we walk hand in hand holding each other tight.
You did whisper in my ears and said you love me a lot;
I simply looked at you and asked if we can tight a knot.
Those were the beautiful days when things were better;
We simply depend upon each other always looked for one's shelter.
And then you left one day which was not right;
I still wonder the reason for our fight.
I know I am stupid and bothered you a lot;
And now I realized that I was wrong and nothing I got.
I shall pray for you from my heart that your life would be better;
For me the world is YOU and except you nothing does matter.
Comments about I Still Remember That Starlit Night by Hemant Arora
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl