Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
I Want To Die - Poem by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
I want to die God please take me away; I do not want to live not one more day.
I want to die I do not want to grow old; all I want is to be free to let go.
I want to die I do not want to be here, I have no fear so please my dear.
I want to die I no longer want to live on this earth, I feel too much pain and this shit really hurts.
I want to die why you can’t have mercy on me, but it is not my time so here is where I will be.
I want to die so just let me
Comments about I Want To Die by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye