DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
I Wish I Could Find You - Poem by DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
In my mind I see you
In my mind you, re right in
Front of me, you, beauty.
One day I, ll find you. If
let me, so tillthen. I, ll be
Wishing to get to know you!
Comments about I Wish I Could Find You by DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda