If I Told You I Loved You, Would You Still Believe İT's True - Poem by Jennifer Alejandra
If I told you I loved you
Would you still believe it's true?
After everything I've done to you?
After everything we are going through?
I know it's tough
I know it's not getting anything but rough
But trust me I know we can make it through
Because our relationship was built on the love of two
Comments about If I Told You I Loved You, Would You Still Believe İT's True by Jennifer Alejandra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda